Come to the big City to lead employees as Interim Perioperative Nurse Managers with a healthcare organization in NY, NY!
- Nurse Manager assumes first line leadership responsibility and accountability for managing the delivery of patient care on an assigned unit.
- Should enjoy mentoring and coaching recent RN graduates assigned to the OR department.
- Facilitates efficient and cost-effective daily operations of the unit(s) in relation to patient throughput including admissions, discharges and transfers.
- Previous large academic hospital leadership experience
- Master’s Degree required.
- The campus is located in New York on the northernmost part of Manhattan Island and is the commercial and business heart of New York City and is about 12 miles long by 3 miles wide
- New York City is the largest city in the United States with over 8 million residents and is known as the county’s model for diversity, culture, education, and style
- Recognized as a tourist destination for its world-famous attractions including the Empire State & Chrysler buildings, Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square
- In the “Big Apple” there is something for everyone: Broadway, great sports teams, fashion, museums, fishing, boating, picnics and more
- A vibrant center for domestic and international business, the city is home for all types of companies, from multi-national corporations to a diverse mixture of ethnic businesses, found in all New York’s five boroughs and neighborhoods
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!