A New Jersey medical center is seeking an Interim Oncology Nurse Practice Leader to join their team!
- The Interim Oncology Nurse Practice Leader will join a very busy oncology practice, working to improve current operations within the department.
- Focus on improving scheduling consistency, cleaning up medical record buildup, and boosting staff morale.
- Ideal candidates will bring previous oncology nurse experience.
- Master’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Newark, New Jersey, is divided into five geographical wards, and contains neighborhoods ranging in character from bustling urban districts to quiet suburban enclaves.
- The metropolis offers a wide range of attractions including museums, parks, eateries, and New Jersey Performing Arts Center, one of the country’s largest and most glamorous performing arts venues.
- From great museums, scenic parks and excellent restaurants to sports, theater and music, Newark offers plenty to see and do.
- Newark is located just eight miles from the bustling metropolis of Manhattan, New York.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.