A Michigan Hospital is searching for an Interim Director of Long-Term Care to join their team
- The Interim Director of Long-Term Care will be responsible for the oversight of day-to-day operations of a 39-bed long term care unit.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer, this leader will oversee a team of 15 FTEs.
- This leader will be expected to manage scheduling operations of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong, visible leader who possess the ability to provide stability to the team.
- Must be available to start within 2-3 weeks of acceptance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active MI RN License required.
- Newberry offers a wide variety of attractions, lodging, restaurants, business opportunities, along with incredible year-round activities and events. Make your plans here to visit one of the best places to hike, explore, golf, snowmobile, get your picture taken with the cubs, take a tour by rail and river, along with many other wonderful attractions and activities.
- Newberry was designated as "the Moose Capital of Michigan.
- Being situated in one of America's most pristine areas, with forests, rivers, and lakes all around us, you are sure to have an adventurous and memorable time. Every direction of our Tahquamenon Country can deliver great activities for all who seek adventure.
- Newberry is a wholesome environment in which to raise a family, operate a business, and a quiet relaxing place to retire.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.