Oversee Cardiac, Telemetry, and Med Surg as the new Director!
- This Director will be responsible for the oversight of both units including Cardiac/Tele and Med Surg.
- This role will focus on stabilizing staff within the units, teaching and mentoring staff and new leaders, as well as act as an advocate for the teams.
- Ideal candidates will be well-seasoned leaders within the areas of cardiac and/or med surg.
- RN license required.
- BSN degree required; MSN degree preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Centrally located on the East Coast, Newport News offers a variety of hotels and motels, a bed-and-breakfast, world-class attractions, and excellent transportation access - all at moderate prices.
- Best of all, Newport News are in the middle of Coastal Virginia, the birthplace of American history and maritime adventures - with warm, sunny beaches and inviting natural parks that beckon to be explored.
- Visit Newport News and discover ships, history, and the great outdoors, all in one family vacation between Colonial Williamsburg and Virginia Beach.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.