Head to Newport, Oregon for an abundance of outdoor fun and coastal views when you join a brand new hospital as the Interim ED Manager
- Reporting to the VP of Patient Care, the Interim Emergency Department Manager will join a brand new hospital as the operational lead for emergency care services in a large ED
- The Interim Manager will focus on process improvement, conflict management and building relationships with the team of 35+ ED nurses, techs and clerks
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have experience in a union environment
- Minimum BSN degree and prior ED leadership experience are required
- Oregon RN license
- Newport is a city along Oregon’s central coast and features the iconic Yaquina Bay Bridge
- Locals enjoy recreational activities like biking, surfing or bonfires along Newport’s miles of beachfront access
- Boating and sailing have a long history and Newport, but even newbies can join in the fun during the Summer Sailstice Sailebration, hosted by the Yaquina Bay Yacht Club, where explorers age 5 and up can take hour-long trips on the club members’ vessles
- Other popular activities include glass blowing, kiting, fishing, wine tasting or visiting the Oregon Coast Aquarium
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!