Join a Rhode Island hospital as the Interim House Supervisor!
- The Interim Nursing House Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with IVs and running codes as well as make rounds on units, addressing and troubleshooting issues.
- ICU background preferred.
- Focus on patient throughput and working hands-on with staff.
- Must bring nursing supervisor experience; Critical care background preferred.
- EPIC experience required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Located on Aquidneck Island in Narragansett Bay, Newport, Rhode Island has grown nearly 45% in the last ten years with a population more than 38,000
- Newport is home to miles of scenic coastline ideal for exhilarating sailing excursions, relaxing beach time, and rejuvenating walks and is known as the sailing capitol of the United Stats
- Home to spectacular coastal scenery on the west, south and east, awe-inspiring historical architecture, a thriving waterfront downtown, and welcoming hospitality, Newport is considered by many to be a shining gem in the coastal crown of New England
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!