ED Oversight at Critical Access Hospital
- The Interim Manager will provide day-to-day oversight of the Emergency Department at an 18-bed critical access hospital.
- Manage staffing, scheduling, and serve as a support resource with complex cases and emergency high-level patient care.
- Active Alaska RN license required.
- Set at the tip of the Seward Peninsula and overlooking the Bering Sea, Nome is Alaska’s most exciting destination for independent adventurers.
- It’s about as far away as you can get in Alaska while still enjoying the conveniences of the modern world. It offers an incredible mix of Native culture, rugged Alaskan adventure, dramatic scenery, world-class sporting events, and rich history.
- Nome is the most famous gold rush town in Alaska—home of the last great gold stampede in the history of the American West.
- In the early 1900s, Nome drew people to its shores from all over the world. They are still coming today, especially in March for the finish of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, and in late spring for the annual migration of dozens of bird species.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.