Nursing Leader Needed to Oversee Multiple Departments as Interim Director of Post Acute Care!
- The Interim Director of Post Acute Care will oversee the skilled nursing home, assisted living, home health and hospice, and the inpatient rehabilitation unit at a hospital.
- Seeking an operationally strong nursing leader who can work closely with the budget, prepare for upcoming audits and inspections, and develop staffing plans.
- Must bring prior nursing home experience; LNHA preferred.
- Active Nebraska or Compact nursing license required.
- Nestled in Northeast Nebraska, Norfolk offers first rate recreation, community celebrations, award-winning charm, unique shopping, and welcoming accommodations.
- Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, are both less than a two hour drive from Norfolk.
- Norfolk offers all of the hospitality and sense of community that a small town provides while still maintaining the opportunities that a big city has to offer.
- The economy is vibrant with a varied base in agriculture, manufacturing, and services including retail and wholesale trade, education, and strong health care.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!