Faith Regional Health Services, a nationally recognized comprehensive health system, is seeking their next Director of Patient Financial Services in Norfolk, Nebraska!
- The Director of Patient Financial Services will be responsible for the strategic planning, direction, and evaluation of overall practices and operations within the Patient Financial Services department within Faith Regional Health Services.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Patient Financial Services and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Director will oversee approximately 70 FTEs and will be a key leader in streamlining all aspects of billing, claims collection, analytics, and accounts receivable systems for the system hospitals and physician groups.
- This leader will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of departmental policies pertaining to patient financial services, central scheduling, registration, and communications and will consistently review, analyze, and revise current processes, initiatives, and metrics based on departmental performance.
- The Director will strive to improve employee engagement, collaboration, and culture throughout the department by ensuring that staff members are receiving ample opportunities to provide input regarding current initiatives in addition to the implementation of continuous training, education, and mentorship programs.
- Seeking an experienced strategic leader who will be well-versed in local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to patient financial services and will ensure that all records, performance improvement systems, and internal/external reports are efficiently executed and in adherence to Patient’s Rights policies.
- Candidates must bring knowledge pertaining to confidentiality, safety & security initiatives, grievance processes, safe environment policies, HIPPAA, and will ideally be familiar with contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience within healthcare accounts is highly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is required.
- Faith Regional Health Services is a faith-based comprehensive health system serving as regional referral center for 13 counties in northeast and north central Nebraska.
- The clinicians and staff at Faith Regional strive to provide high quality health services by maintaining the key values of Spirituality, Excellence, Integrity, Compassion, Respect, and Stewardship in their treatment of patients.
- Home of a fantastic leadership team, a culture of mentorship and succession planning as well as a strong community connection.
- This 131-bed acute care facility, is a financially successful and independent system that has most recently been recognized as an accredited Chest Pain Center (CPC) by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC), making it the only accredited center in the region.
- Nestled in Northeast Nebraska, Norfolk offers first rate recreation, community celebrations, award-winning charm, unique shopping, and welcoming accommodations.
- Norfolk offers all of the hospitality and sense of community that a small town provides while still maintaining the opportunities that a big city has to offer.
- Norfolk is just a quick 2-hour drive and Omaha, NE, and located only 1.5-hours from Sioux City, Iowa.
- The economy is vibrant with a varied base in agriculture, manufacturing, and services including retail and wholesale trade, education, and strong health care.
- For you outdoorsy folks, enjoy time spent visiting Skyview Lake and Willow Creek Recreation Area. This recreation area has a 700-acre lake for boating, swimming, fishing, hunting. It also offers 100 camping pads with electricity, picnic tables, shelters, fire grates, showers, restrooms, playgrounds and an 8-mile hiking/horseback trail around the lake.
- More interested in the indoor activities Be sure to check out some of the cities numerous museums, bowling alleys and cinemas. You will never run out of things to do or see!