Director of Perioperative Services role open in North Central Nebraska!
- The Director of Perioperative Services will be responsible for the oversight of 3 departments as well as 2 Manager level direct reports.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions as well as simultaneously maintaining alignment with the facilities missions and values.
- Ideal candidates will bring experience with block scheduling and will have the ability to build trust with staff and surgeons.
- A good steward of resources/scheduling/people/contracts.
- Nursing background as well as OR experience a MUST.
- BSN requirement with Masters preferred.
- NE RN license required or ability to obtain.
- Faith Regional Health Services is a comprehensive health system serving as regional referral center for 13 counties in northeast and north central Nebraska.
- The clinicians and staff at Faith Regional strive to provide high quality health services by maintaining the key values of Spirituality, Excellence, Integrity, Compassion, Respect, and Stewardship in their treatment of patients.
- This 227-bed acute care facility, is a financially successful and independent system that has most recently been recognized as an accredited Chest Pain Center (CPC) by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC), making it the only accredited center in the region.
- Nestled in Northeast Nebraska, Norfolk offers first rate recreation, community celebrations, award-winning charm, unique shopping, and welcoming accommodations
- Norfolk offers all of the hospitality and sense of community that a small town provides while still maintaining the opportunities that a big city has to offer
- The economy is vibrant with a varied base in agriculture, manufacturing, and services including retail and wholesale trade, education, and strong health care
- Whether you are just passing through Midwestern states or staying for a period of time, they each have famous and also obscure attractions that are fun to seek out and experience.
- One of the top tourist attractions in the entire country, not just in the Midwest is Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. The carved mountainside is an iconic American experience symbolic of the freedom and democracy that the country represents, and it is an unforgettable sight.
- Some of the best attractions in a few Midwestern states are paddleboat rides along rivers that historically served as important passageways for the distribution of goods. There are several states along major rivers that offer historic paddleboat rides that are well worth going out of your way to experience.