Don’t Miss Out On The Exciting Opportunity to Become New The Interim Director of Perioperative Services!
- The Interim Director of Perioperative Services will be responsible for the oversight of 3 departments as well as 2 direct reports.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions as well as simultaneously maintaining alignment with the facilities missions and values.
- Ideal candidates will bring experience with block scheduling and will have the ability to build trust with staff and surgeons.
- NE RN license required.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Whether you are just passing through Midwestern states or staying for a period of time, they each have famous and also obscure attractions that are fun to seek out and experience.
- One of the top tourist attractions in the entire country, not just in the Midwest is Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. The carved mountainside is an iconic American experience symbolic of the freedom and democracy that the country represents, and it is an unforgettable sight.
- Some of the best attractions in a few Midwestern states are paddleboat rides along rivers that historically served as important passageways for the distribution of goods. There are several states along major rivers that offer historic paddleboat rides that are well worth going out of your way to experience.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!