Become Interim Manager of Inpatient Case Management for a Virginia Hospital
- The Interim Manager of Inpatient Case Management will be responsible for 25 direct reports while managing and coordinating the inpatient care transitions program.
- The Manager will report to the Director of Case Management while collaborating with the multidisciplinary team and serving as mentor by modeling a professional practice consistent with the organization’s goals, customer service, clinical effectiveness, and standards of care.
- Focus on developing and managing the department’s budget as well as federal, state, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Ideal candidate will be a dynamic, visible leader with strong communication skills while being proficient in applying data to support clinical care and improve patient outcomes.
- BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Norfolk, Virginia (Sentara headquarters) sits along the Chesapeake Bay, with seven miles of beaches! Visitors can enjoy strolling along the sandy shores hunting for shells or getting out on the water in one of the many Harbor Cruises that offer stunning views of the city.
- Travel + Leisure voted Norfolk one of America’s Favorite Places for 2016, and one of the Top 50 Places to Travel in 2017.
- Norfolk is home to the world’s largest naval base and the North American Headquarters for NATO (North Atlantic Trade Organization).
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!