New Interim Women’s Services Leadership Opportunity
- The Interim Nurse Manager will support day-to-day operations of a hospital’s Women’s Services department that sees 20-30 monthly deliveries.
- Oversight for 24 FTEs.
- Focus on stabilization and development of the nursing team, achieving unit goals and performance measures, and partner closely with providers to ensure high quality outcomes.
- BSN, and active Virginia or Compact RN license required.
- Norton, Virginia, is located in the western tip of the state in Wise County and serves the region well as a commercial hub to parts of Southwest Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.
- Norton offers an abundance of natural, cultural, and historic landmarks. Along with ample opportunities to dine, shop, and stay awhile in the charming mountain community nestled beneath High Knob, the highest point in the Cumberland Mountains.
- They have got all your outdoor adventures covered! The city's Flag Rock Recreation Area and its close proximity to the George Washington and Jefferson National Forests' Clinch Ranger District mean there are ample opportunities to mountain bike, hike, trail run, fish, boulder/rock climb, paddle, and more!
- Enjoy time spent with friends or make new ones at one of Norton’s, or its neighboring communities annual Festivals and Events! Be sure to check out and enjoy fresh produce, treats and crafts from the Friends and Farmers Market hosted from June through September in Downtown Norton.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.