Join a System Hospital Outside New York City as Administrative Director of the Behavioral Health and Recovery Center
- The Administrative Director will be accountable for overall inpatient and outpatient operations of the Behavioral Health and Recovery Center inclusive of a 26-bed adult unit, detox and rehab services as well as outpatient services. Oversight includes, but is not limited to, strategic direction, patient care, staffing, financial accountability, and performance improvement.
- Reporting to the Vice President/Chief Medical Director, the collaborative leader will manage an interdisciplinary clinical team, foster strong employee engagement across the department, and be an active presence in the community.
- Must bring 7+ years of progressive management experience in a healthcare setting, as well as relevant behavioral health experience. Union experience preferred.
- Master’s degree required; RN or MSW background preferred but not required.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital is a 391-bed community acute care medical and surgical hospital, which was founded in 1895 and is a member of the Montefiore Health System.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital strives to provide competent, innovative, and accessible emergency and acute care services to residents of Rockland County and surrounding areas.
- A partner with Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, Nyack Hospital provides clinical rotations to third-year medical students.
- Montefiore Nyack Hospital is currently underway with the Care Transformation Project that will include a new and expanded Emergency Department and Medical Village. This two-story addition of 16,300 square feet is expected to be completed in 2020 and reinforces the commitment to cultivating healthcare careers in the Hudson Valley.
- Nyack, New York, nestled on the western shore of the Hudson River, 20 miles north of New York City, is infused with culture and small-town charm.
- Earning its title as “Art and Soul on the Hudson,” Nyack offers a variety of attractions including festivals, street fairs, parades, theatres, and restaurants.
- With an ample number of roads and trails, several state parks and Hook Mountain, Nyack draws cyclists and hikers throughout the year.