Serve as the Interim Home Care Administrator/Director of Patient Services at a NY Hospital!
- The Interim Home Care Administrator/Director of Patient Services is responsible for and actively involved in all day-to-day operations of the agency and provides clinical direction and supervision of patient care services.
- Ensures the provision of qualified personnel including assuring the development of personnel qualifications and policies and ensures adequate staff education and evaluations.
- Five years’ experience in Home Care; Minimum two years of Home Care supervisory or administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing, plus a Master’s Degree in Nursing or health related field preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Nyack, New York, nestled on the western shore of the Hudson River, 25 miles north of New York City, is infused with culture and small-town charm
- A proud member of the “Rivertowns of Rockland”, Nyack offers a variety of attractions including festivals, street fairs, parades, theatres, and restaurants
- With an ample number of roads and trails, several state parks and Hook Mountain, Nyack draws cyclists and hikers throughout the year
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.