Travel and work on Martha’s Vineyard with all expenses covered
- The Interim Director will provide leadership for nursing services and 30 FTEs at a 61-bed long-term care rehabilitation center.
- Seeking a visible and team-oriented leader to cultivate positive communication, mentor staff, and collaborate across departments to solve problems and advance future goals.
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and quality measures.
- Active Massachusetts RN license required.
- Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts, is a popular Martha’s Vineyard travel destination, with great beaches, a trendy harbor front, many green parks, a bustling downtown and plenty of great activities to enjoy.
- This seaside spot used to be known as “Cottage City” in the 1800s, thanks to the colorful “gingerbread” style houses with their lovely pink, blue, green and yellow facades and balconies.
- Whether you love beach combing, wine tasting, bike riding, sailing or hiking you won’t be bored on your vacation here. Adventurous spirits can spend the day zipping through the water on a jet ski or rambling through the countryside in a jeep. After a full day of exploring, watch the sunset while sipping a cocktail on Oak Bluff Harbor and reflect on the amazing memories you have just made.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.