Acquire new responsibilities as the Interim Assistant Nurse Manager, Med/Surg for the overnight shift
- The Interim Assistant Nurse Manager will provide guidance and leadership to the Medical Surgical unit for the 11:15PM - 7:45AM nightly shift
- Must have active California RN license and BSN degree
- Oakland, California, is a city with historic architecture mixed with a thriving arts scene and dining options featuring high-profile chefs, catering to every palette
- A Mediterranean climate allows for enjoyment of year-round outdoor activities, such as paddle boarding, hiking through redwood forests, and hitting the Grand Lake Farmers Market for some locally grown produce
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!