Become the new Interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, NICU/MCH in California!
- Shift is 7:00AM-3:30PM.
- Provides in-depth clinical expertise in a defined area of nursing practice as well as develops and ensures quality standards for nursing practice for a specific patient population.
- Provides advanced clinical practice education, consultation, research and administration.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN required; Master’s preferred.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Oakland, California, is a city with historic architecture mixed with a thriving arts scene and dining options catering to every palette.
- A Mediterranean climate allows for enjoyment of year-round outdoor activities, such as paddle boarding, biking or hitting the Grand Lake Farmers Market for some locally grown produce.
- Recently crowned the 'West Coast's Best Local Food Scene', Oakland invites visitors to get lost in diverse menus and enjoy meals created by innovative chefs trained at top Bay Area restaurants.
- With 1,200 miles of trails to choose from, outdoor leisure is not hard to find. Go for a hike at Redwood Regional Park or a casual stroll around Lake Merritt in the heart of downtown Oakland.
- Oakland is a more affordable alternative to staying in the heart of San Francisco; save money where you live and still access all that San Fran has to offer in less than an hour.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!