Seeking a Well-Seasoned leader to take on the Role of the New Interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, L&D.
- The Interim Clinical Nurse Specialist, L&D will be responsible for managing 24-hour departments providing patient care services.
- Ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost-effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Extensive nursing experience in both patient care and management/leadership roles required.
- Shift is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Active CA RN license required.
- BSN Degree required; master’s preferred.
- Pay Range: $65-$85 hourly.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education, training, and location.
- Oakland, California, is a city with historic architecture mixed with a thriving arts scene and dining options catering to every palette.
- A Mediterranean climate allows for enjoyment of year-round outdoor activities, such as paddle boarding, biking or hitting the Grand Lake Farmers Market for some locally grown produce.
- Recently crowned the 'West Coast's Best Local Food Scene', Oakland invites visitors to get lost in diverse menus and enjoy meals created by innovative chefs trained at top Bay Area restaurants.
- With 1,200 miles of trails to choose from, outdoor leisure is not hard to find. Go for a hike at Redwood Regional Park or a casual stroll around Lake Merritt in the heart of downtown Oakland.
- Oakland is a more affordable alternative to staying in the heart of San Francisco; save money where you live and still access all that San Fran has to offer in less than an hour.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!