Seeking Interim Nurse Manager in Southeast Florida!
- The Interim Nurse Manager will oversee the neurology department consisting of 33 beds and 35-40 employees.
- The Manager will work to bring unit stability, enhance recruitment and retention, and build on increased patient satisfaction levels.
- Must bring significant leadership experience with interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Florida RN license required with a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience.
- Ocala, Florida, is the home of the Silver Springs International Film Festival.
- Named one of the “Best Places to Live” by Sperlings Best Places.
- Offers residents a pleasurable climate and a favorable cost of living.
- Ocala, Florida, is less than an hour and a half drive from both Orlando and Daytona Beach.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.