Become the new Director of Nursing for a California Hospital in this outdoor lover’s paradise!
- The Director of Nursing will oversee the nursing and clinical support operations, as well as managing one or more supervisors that assist in the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the units.
- Responsible and accountable for the provision of high-quality, cost-effective care and services for all residents in the Continuing Care Center.
- Monitors compliance to comprehensive regulations, while leading the staff in a manner that creates a positive, safe, and growth-oriented environment.
- Focusing on maintaining high visibility within the community and within professional networks.
- Seeking a candidate who demonstrates a strong knowledge of state and federal regulations, as well as comprehensive knowledge of nursing and healthcare practices. Five years of progressive nurse management and clinical experience in both an acute care and skilled nursing setting.
- BSN required; Masters preferred.
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital (OVCH) is a nonprofit, community-based acute care facility serving over 28,000 residents of the Ojai Valley with a focus on quality, innovation and continual improvement.
- The 100-bed facility provides inpatient and outpatient care, skilled nursing services, and a 24-hour standby emergency room.
- Supported by Community Memorial Health System, their highly trained physicians and specialists work closely with the staff of healthcare professionals, management, and volunteers to bring a high level of care to the residents in the Ojai Valley.
- Community Memorial Health System, established in 2005 when Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura merged with Ojai Valley Community Hospital, is comprised of these two hospitals along with family-practice health centers serving various communities within Ventura County.
- Ojai, California is a picturesque community within the valleys of California and is nestled approximately 60 miles outside of Los Angeles.
- The word “Ojai” is Chumash for “nest.” No surprise there, because when you visit this Ventura County town—tucked in the valley of the Topatopa Mountains at the southern edge of the Los Padres National Forest—you definitely feel like you’ve found a comfortable refuge.
- For anybody who loves the outdoors, Ojai offers breathtaking mountain views as well as multiple hiking trails, bike trails, golf, and the beautiful Lake Casitas.
- Treat yourself to Ojai's stunning views along the many trails. From novice to expert, you'll revel in the majestic beauty of the mountains.
- Ojai offers many indoor activities such as spas, wine tasting rooms, shopping, and art galleries.
- Escape to the heart of the scenic Ojai Valley and experience award-winning Spa Ojai, a championship golf-course, and epicurean culinary destinations.