Seeking New Interim Leader For ED Assessment in Oklahoma!
- The Interim Emergency Department Assessment will be responsible for assessing leadership behaviors, obstacles for success, communication tactics, and teamwork strategies within the trauma and ED departments.
- Seeking a strong organizational developer to evaluate department functions and personnel as well as gauge behaviors and potential growth opportunities within the trauma and ED departments.
- Ideal candidates will have strong discernment, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be willing to start within two weeks upon approval.
- Invigorate your senses with a journey through one of Oklahoma’s breathtaking gardens and enjoy brisk strolls through many of the state’s living gems. Manicured English gardens, gazebos donned in flowering vines and stunning water features grace Oklahoma’s gardens.
- Oklahoma has been home to 67 American Indian tribes. Learn about these native cultures at Oklahoma's museums, heritage centers and events that help celebrate and maintain Oklahoma's unique Native American heritage.
- Get off the beaten path, venture onto the soil of Oklahoma's many vineyards and taste wine cultivated from the fruit of Oklahoma vines. Oklahoma wineries welcome visitors to walk through flourishing vineyards and stay awhile to enjoy a refreshing and bold glass of Oklahoma-made wine.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!