Opportunity is calling as you take on the role of Interim Manager, MICU/ICU West!
- The Interim Manager will be responsible for MICU (11-bed) and COVID Units (12-bed), comprised of COVID, Med/Surg, Step down and ICU patients.
- Lead day to day operations and demonstrate excellent visibility.
- Ideal candidates will bring critical care experience as well as astute communication and people management skills.
- Must bring Acute Care and Critical Care experience.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure, Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis.
- The downtown area is enjoying a renaissance with the Bricktown district as the focal point. See the sites from a water taxi on the Bricktown canal, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, or hop on a trolley to explore the dozens of restaurants, movie theaters, and clubs lining the streets of this historic area.
- There are beautiful lakes and parks throughout the metro. Golf courses and tennis courts abound. You can take up rowing or kayaking on the Oklahoma River. Or, check out an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game in your free time!
- The arts find expression in the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, the Oklahoma City Art Museum, the Oklahoma City Ballet and numerous stage productions throughout the year. Oklahoma City's Civic Center draws popular Broadway touring companies, while the Ford Center attracts top country, rock, and pop stars.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!