Significant Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Package Offered For Director of Women's Services for The Children’s Hospital at OU Medicine!
- The Director of Women's Services will lead the strategic and operational aspects of department at the Children’s Hospital affiliated with the University of Oklahoma Medical Center.
- Oversight areas include Mother/Infant, Labor & Delivery, OB Special Care Unit (ICU), Women's ER, and Women's Clinic.
- Hospital has 3,700 births per year
- Goals include stabilizing staff and improving engagement by creating relationships, implementing evidence-based practices across each of the service lines, and creating a seamless patient and family experience throughout women’s services
- The ideal leader will possess high-risk L&D experience, a high level of energy, and (highly preferred) experience working in a complex academic medical center
- This leader will have a lasting impact on the organization as they play a key role in preparing the hospital for Magnet recognition, strategizing for building a new women's building, and guiding the transition away from HCA Healthcare that took place last year.
- BSN + Master’s required (MSN required if no BSN)
- The Children’s Hospital at OU Medicine is home to the only 24/7 pediatric emergency room in Oklahoma City.
- From advanced surgical services to general pediatrics, oncology care and more, The Children’s Hospital provides cutting-edge research and treatments through hospital-based and outpatient services.
- Children’s Hospital was recently voted Best ER by MetroFamily Magazine readers.
- Named one of the 50 Best Places to Travel in 2020 by Travel + Leisure, Oklahoma City offers all of the culture, cuisine, attractions and amenities you’d expect in a modern metropolis.
- Oklahoma City offers a unique blend of lifestyles, from downtown urban lofts and historic preservation districts to upscale suburban neighborhoods, all within easy driving distance of the hospital.
- The downtown area is enjoying a renaissance with the Bricktown district as the focal point. See the sites from a water taxi on the Bricktown canal, take a horse-drawn carriage ride, or hop on a trolley to explore the dozens of restaurants, movie theaters, and clubs lining the streets of this historic area.
- There are beautiful lakes and parks throughout the metro. Golf courses and tennis courts abound. You can take up rowing or kayaking on the Oklahoma River. Or, check out an Oklahoma City Thunder basketball game in your free time!
- The arts find expression in the Oklahoma City Philharmonic, the Oklahoma City Art Museum, the Oklahoma City Ballet and numerous stage productions throughout the year. Oklahoma City's Civic Center draws popular Broadway touring companies, while the Ford Center attracts top country, rock, and pop stars. Annual community events include Red Earth, the Redbud Classic, Festival of the Arts, and Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.