Hospital seeking a new Interim Director of Practice Management
- The Interim Director of Practice Management is responsible for all activities of the physician practice group, while providing leadership and oversight for the management in all areas of the practice.
- The Director will oversee patient and customer satisfaction, facilitate patient experience initiatives, engage team leaders to develop and carry out patient satisfaction action plans, as well as conform all patient complaints are addressed.
- Focusing on clinical service outcomes, exceptional interaction between physicians, and completing associated reports.
- Responsible for the financial performance and adhering to the budget.
- Seeking an ideal candidate who can step into the role and be a change agent for getting the organization back to profitability. Must be able to navigate two small hospitals.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.