MultiCare Capital Medical Center in beautiful Olympia, Washington is searching for a Director of Case Management to join their organization!
- The Director of Case Management is responsible for leading a dynamic team of clinical professionals in the execution of exemplary cross continuum care coordination.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this leader will oversee a team of ~10 FTEs.
- Will be responsible for the development and implementation of department processes, coordinating and supervising the duties of the case managers and social workers, and promoting quality patient care outcomes.
- Other goals include, evaluating rounding times for improvements, identifying efficiencies in discharge planning, and creating a team culture.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, coming from an acute care background. Must be capable of building effective working relationships between department staff and nursing staff.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Active RN license or ability to obtain active license required.
- Eight years clinical experience, acute care case management experience preferred. Five years of healthcare leadership experience in risk mitigation, financial, and reimbursement experience required.
- Olympia, the capital of Washington state, is at the southern end of Puget Sound.
- From eclectic arts and music scene to the lush and fertile farmland of the Thurston Bountiful Byway, Olympia’s makers, craftsmen, and free-spirited people welcome you to come explore the unmatched natural beauty of the South Puget Sound!
- Olympia is a haven for artists, too, with murals on walls throughout the city, art walks, galleries, theaters, and music venues.
- Acclaimed restaurants take up prime real estate along the waterfront, while an incredible assortment of dining opportunities abound downtown.
- Olympia is located within a hours drive to Seattle, WA.
- MultiCare is a not-for-profit health care organization, comprised of 12 hospitals, that’s been caring for communities in Washington state since the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital in 1882.
- With more than 20,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers, we’ve grown from a Tacoma-centric, hospital-based organization into the largest, not-for-profit, community-based, locally owned health system in the state of Washington.
- Since the moment doors opened in 1985, MultiCare Capital Medical Center has been on a mission to improve the lives of our community by providing high-quality patient care. Today, MultiCare Capital Medical Center is a unique community-based health care system with a reputation for compassion and integrity.
- As a 107-bed hospital, Capital serves patients from throughout the South Sound and provides care in more than 20 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff works as a team with over 700 employees in caring for approximately 5,000 inpatients and 25,000 outpatients a year.
- In 2021, MultiCare Capital Medical Center received the Resuscitation Silver Award for adult populations.