Leverage your healthcare systems experience as Senior Optimization Consultant for Avantas in Omaha, Nebraska!
- As Senior Optimization Consultant, you are responsible for Nurse Staffing, Hospital Staffing, Healthcare Staffing Scheduling Optimization Engagements, as well as Hospital Staffing Improvement Projects and Workforce Optimization Projects.
- Goals include identifying, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting trends relevant to the client’s business and objectives, leveraging Lean (or similar) process development techniques to guide client, and developing and delivering technical and strategic training curriculum on Avantas workforce strategies and technical solutions.
- Three or more years of relevant business and relationship development experience and two or more years of experience demonstrating the application of workforce management strategies required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or management required
- Avantas is a technology-enabled services company focused on helping healthcare providers better manage their workforce through its proprietary methodology.
- In 2014, Avantas was acquired by AMN Healthcare, the nation’s leader and innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services.
- Omaha, Nebraska is the 42nd largest city in the United States. We pride ourselves for being a family-oriented community with excellent school systems across the city.
- Located in downtown Omaha, CHI Health Center attracts major events such as the College World Series, Olympic Swim Trials, high profile music artists and much more!
- Residents of Omaha enjoy the fine dining, shopping, and entertainment throughout the city, especially in the Old Market and Blackstone District.
- Omaha is home to the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium which was featured as the “world’s best zoo” by TripAdvisor!