Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and ability to leverage analytics and change-management techniques to Avantas as Workforce Strategy Consultant!
- As Workforce Strategy Consultant, you are responsible for phases of talent management within client organizations from forecasting, to recruiting, and skill development at both the staff level and all levels of leadership.
- Goals include providing consultation to the client executive team to influence the development and definition of a clear vision for their workforce management goals, driving ongoing executive relationships between assigned clients and Avantas, serving as the point of contact for consulting projects, and developing a strategic roadmap for the client executive team.
- Five or more years of relevant business and relationship development experience and two or more years of client or employee leadership experience required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or management required, Master’s preferred
- Avantas is a technology-enabled services company focused on helping healthcare providers better manage their workforce through its proprietary HELM® methodology.
- In 2014, Avantas was acquired by AMN Healthcare, the nation’s leader and innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services.
- Omaha, Nebraska is the 42nd largest city in the United States. We pride ourselves for being a family-oriented community with excellent school systems across the city.
- Located in downtown Omaha, CHI Health Center attracts major events such as the College World Series, Olympic Swim Trials, high profile music artists and much more!
- Residents of Omaha enjoy the fine dining, shopping, and entertainment throughout the city, especially in the Old Market and Blackstone District.
- Omaha is home to the Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium which was featured as the “world’s best zoo” by TripAdvisor!