Join CHI Health Lakeside, one of the nation’s Top 100 Ranked Hospitals, and member of Catholic Health Initiatives as Director of Perioperative Services in Omaha, Nebraska!
- The Director of Perioperative Services will be responsible for growth planning, organizing, implementing, and maintaining strategies and initiatives for six ORs, one GI suite, Pre/Post Operative, and the Sterile Processing Department.
- This leader will work collaboratively to develop plans, goals, and implementation strategies in support of CHI Health’s Mission, Vision, and nursing, campus, and system business objectives.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Director will strive to provide the highest of quality outcomes, ensuring a positive patient experience within surgical services.
- This leader will be tasked with stabilizing culture/team within, hiring, training, and mentoring new team members to ensure best outcomes for quality and patient care/experience. This leader will also assist in preparation for The Joint Commission survey in the upcoming months.
- The ideal leader will be a strong, seasoned leader, with a skill set focused around building positive culture and retention. Must possess a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience working in surgical services, with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Active RN license required; CNOR, CPAN or CSSM certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required.
- CHI Lakeside is a 114-bed short term, acute care hospital that provides a full range of services including: maternity, cancer, and surgery care as well as diagnostics and emergency services.
- CHI Health Lakeside has been named #1 in the region by Consumer Reports for hospital safety. The ratings were based on infections, readmission, complications, and other adverse events.
- CHI Health is a regional network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities
- Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 14 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities, a free-standing emergency department, more than 150 employed physician practice locations and more than 12,000 employees in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa
- Nearly 15,900 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University’s health sciences schools
- CHI Health is part of Catholic Health Initiatives, a national nonprofit health system based in Englewood, Colorado
- Omaha, Nebraska is a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and a new downtown convention center and arena which attracts major NCAA events such as the College World Series.
- Residents of Omaha enjoy great dining, shopping, and entertainment in the Old Market area.
- The city is also home to the famous Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, and many other family fun activities.
- Omaha is only three hours north of Kansas City, Missouri.