A healthcare organization in Omaha, Nebraska is seeking a new Interim Director of Physician/Faculty Recruiting
- The Interim Director of Physician/Faculty Recruiting will be responsible for partnering with the Chief Executive Officer and physician leaders to establish and execute recruitment priorities
- Must have academic and children’s physician recruitment experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Omaha, Nebraska is a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and a new downtown convention center and arena which attracts major NCAA events such as the College World Series
- Residents of Omaha enjoy great dining, shopping, and entertainment in the Old Market area
- The city is also home to the famous Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, as well as many other family fun activities
- Omaha is only three hours north of Kansas City, Missouri
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account. (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement.)
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.