New Interim Infection Prevention Manager needed to join a California healthcare team!
- The Interim Infection Prevention Manager will assume day-to-day management and responsibility for staff members, including a team of 9.5 FTEs.
- Provides oversight for surveillance and reporting, policy review, outbreak management, exposure investigations and notifications.
- The Manager will work to maintain a sense of steadiness and calm amidst department leadership transitions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management or leadership role within a hospital or health care organization.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, public health, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, the Orange County area is the perfect place to get outside and be active – the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- With more than three-million residents, Orange County is located about 1.5 hours outside the Los Angeles metropolitan area and includes its largest cities of Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Irvine.
- Orange County is home to Disneyland Resort and is well known for Newport, Laguna, and Huntington Beaches and Crystal Cove State Park, offering miles of Pacific coastline and inland canyons.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.