Bring your expertise to an incredible sunshine city and serve as an Interim Nurse Manager
- The Interim Nurse Manager - Med/Surg/Telemetry will be responsible for the oversight of med/surg and telemetry care, along with 25 RN FTEs.
- This role will ensure standards are met for the inpatient population cared for, adequate staffing/scheduling to an assigned area, and oversee all competency requirements for temporary labor staff.
- This role will manage the inpatient boarding population within the ED, which includes a 20 bed unit.
- BSN required.
- Must be willing to work towards obtaining a California RN license.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, the Orange County area is the perfect place to get outside and be active – the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- With more than three-million residents, Orange County is located about 1.5 hours outside the Los Angeles metropolitan area and includes its largest cities of Anaheim, Santa Ana, and Irvine.
- Orange County is home to Disneyland Resort and is well known for Newport, Laguna, and Huntington Beaches and Crystal Cove State Park, offering miles of Pacific coastline and inland canyons.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.