Interim Ultrasound Manager Opportunity!
- The Interim Ultrasound Manager is responsible for quality patient care, employee performance and efficiencies impacting the ultrasound unit of Radiology
- The Interim will function as a performing technologist, handling advanced exams, ultrasound training, and occasional equipment maintenance
- Ensure accurate and timely data reporting, address supply inventories, review and recommend appropriate changes to the policy, act as a coach and resolve patient issues
- Vascular ultrasound experience required
- Bachelor's and Med Tech certification required (ARDMS preferred)
- The City of Orange is situated in Central Orange County, approximately 32 miles southeast of Los Angeles
- Southern California is well-known for its year-round pleasant weather, with average summer highs of 84 (F) and winter lows of 46 (F)
- Orange Old Towne Historic District was placed on the National Register of Historic Places and is known for its walking food tours that allow participants to sample local eats while taking in the historic architectures among other activities
- The city sits less than 30 minutes from Newport Beach and Crystal Cove State Park, offering miles of Pacific coastline and inland canyons
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!