Exciting opportunity in the Midwest to become ICU Director with a Level III Trauma Center
- The Director, Intensive Care Unit is responsible for an 18-bed ICU, handling both medical surgical patients, including cardiovascular
- The Director will focus on maintaining the department’s strong quality, satisfaction and infection control scores, as well as navigating communication between surgeons and department heads
- Oversee roughly 60 employees across ICU, dialysis (contracted service) and Respiratory Therapy
- Must have BSN degree and previous ICU leadership experience at the Manager level or higher
- Process improvement experience is a plus
- Lake Regional Health System includes a 116-bed, 500,000-square-foot community hospital featuring a Level III Trauma Center, Level II Stroke Center, Level II STEMI Center, and Level II Nursery.
- The facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a three time recipient of the Missouri Quality Award.
- With more than 1,000 employees, Lake Regional is the area’s largest employer.
- Lake Regional Health System is comprised of seven freestanding primary care clinics, 20+ specialty clinics, four walk-in clinics, four satellite physical and cardiac rehab therapy sites, retail pharmacies, a skilled nursing facility, and home health services.
- Located in the heart of Missouri, Lake of the Ozarks is the Midwest’s premier lake resort destination.
- One of the largest man-made lakes in the country, the lake encompasses 54,000 acres.
- Lake of the Ozarks is a vacation and retirement destination for people from many Midwest cities, including Chicago, Des Moines, Kansas City, Omaha, and St. Louis.
- The area offers world-class boating, golfing, shopping, fishing, with a variety of lodging, restaurants, state parks, and other recreation activities to suit any taste.