Seeking Leader to Advance Patient Care as Director of Quality at Lake Regional Health System in the Heart of Lake of the Ozarks!
- The Director of Quality Management will have strategic and operational oversight for the department, including 12 FTEs in the areas of infection prevention, patient experience, credentialing, risk management, and occupational health.
- Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Director will partner closely with clinical and executive leadership across the health system to drive continuous improvement and patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Utilizing relevant data, this visible leader will focus on improving key quality metrics, including mortality rate and overall standards of care, as well as ensure Joint Commission readiness.
- Must bring 5+ years of leadership experience related to Quality in a healthcare setting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- RN preferred but not required.
- Lake Regional Health System includes a 116-bed, 500,000-square-foot community hospital featuring a Level III Trauma Center, Level II Stroke Center, Level II STEMI Center, and Level II Nursery.
- The facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a three time recipient of the Missouri Quality Award.
- With more than 1,000 employees, Lake Regional is the area’s largest employer.
- Lake Regional Health System is comprised of seven freestanding primary care clinics, 20+ specialty clinics, four walk-in clinics, four satellite physical and cardiac rehab therapy sites, retail pharmacies, a skilled nursing facility, and home health services.
- Located in the heart of Missouri, Lake of the Ozarks is the Midwest’s premier lake resort destination.
- One of the largest man-made lakes in the country, the lake encompasses 54,000 acres.
- Lake of the Ozarks is a vacation and retirement destination for people from many Midwest cities, including Chicago, Des Moines, Kansas City, Omaha, and St. Louis.
- The area offers world-class boating, golfing, shopping, fishing, with a variety of lodging, restaurants, state parks, and other recreation activities to suit any taste.