Seeking a passionate leader to join St. John’s Regional Medical Center as their new Director of Cath Lab in sunny Oxnard, California!
- The Director of Cath Lab will be responsible for the daily operations within multiple Cath Labs, including the Neurology Interventional Radiology suite, including the oversight of approximately 37 FTEs.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), the Director of Cath Lab must bring extensive knowledge pertaining to state and local regulations and protocols to ensure survey readiness throughout the department.
- This leader will collaborate with the Operating Room (OR) Director and will oversee both inpatient and outpatient procedures while ensuring that optimal patient care is consistently being provided.
- The Director of Cath Lab will focus on team building within both teams while encouraging collaboration and engagement to guarantee that initiatives are consistently met.
- This leader will demonstrate exceptional communication skills and be willing to develop/maintain positive working relationships with the Physician Leaders to ensure accountability.
- This leader will meet routinely with union representatives on behalf of nursing staff members and will ideally bring extensive union experience to guarantee cooperation and transparency throughout the department.
- Seeking a strong leader who will devote themselves to building and maintaining a strong foundation and will serve as a mentor and support system to all staff members, while simultaneously upholding accountability and efficiency to guarantee high performance throughout the department.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and active RN license are required. Master’s degree is required.
- St. John’s Regional Medical Center (SJRMC) is a 365-bed, acute care, non-profit hospital located in Oxnard, California, and is part of Dignity Health. SJRMC serves Ventura County and surrounding community members and was named a Top 250 hospital by Healthgrades.
- SJRMC is the first Certified Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center in Ventura County and received the Get with the Guidelines-Stoke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association.
- Along with outstanding stroke care, SJRMC is highly recognized for outstanding cardiac care and was named a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by the Blue Shield of California and is a designated STEMI receiving center. In addition, St. John’s Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
- Dignity Health’s SJRMC is highly focused on making the healing presence of God known throughout their facilities and devote themselves to improving the overall health within their communities while displaying compassion, inclusion, integrity, excellence, and collaboration to create a positive and healing environment.
- Oxnard, California, is a vibrant community in Ventura County, California, and is nestled on California’s South Coast, 54 miles from Los Angeles, California.
- Oxnard offers a multitude of outdoor activities, including their beautiful beaches, kayaking, surfing, and parasailing. There are plenty of excursions, including dolphin and sea lion sight-seeing.
- With an abundance of multicultural restaurants, Oxnard offers a multitude of dining options, including fun/unique culinary experiences that you won’t find anywhere else. From breweries to food trucks, you’ll find dining options from all cultures including Italian, Mexican, and Asian cuisine.
- Oxnard, California, offers many experiences including theatres, farmers markets, festivals, and so much more. With community events occurring weekly, there is always something fun to experience.