Lead expansion of surgical services as the new Interim Director with a hospital in Palm Coast, Florida
- The Interim Director of Surgical Services is responsible for 6 ORs, PACU, and pre/post-op services as well as the growth and expansion of these areas
- The Interim will assess current operations, addressing any areas needing improvement, and develop a plan for expanding surgical services
- Support team building and focus on cost saving initiatives
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Minimum BSN degree and an active Florida RN license are required
- Prior experience expanding a surgical service line
- Seeking a self-starter with exceptional leadership background in perioperative services
- Nestled between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach, Palm Coast is a Florida paradise featuring the perfect mix of golf resorts and lush nature preserves
- Enjoy fishing, spa retreats or strolls in the Palm Coast gardens – the city is crafted with relaxation and rejuvenation in mind
- You can see dolphins or manatees near the waterways or even join an eco-tour to explore the vast wildlife Palm Coast offers
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!