Sunny California is calling! Join a Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA as their next Interim ED Manager!
- The Interim ED Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a Level II Trauma Center.
- This leader will be expected to review scheduling and identify areas of improvement. They will also be asked to develop recruitment retention strategies to ensure department staffing needs are being met. Finally, they will be tasked with monitoring throughput of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Palm Springs, California, is a resort city, famous for its mid-century modern architecture and numerous recreational activities including biking, swimming, golf, horseback riding, hiking, and tennis.
- Reveled as Hollywood’s playground, you’ll bask in year-round sunshine, gorgeous scenery, and electric entertainment venues, all with the San Jacinto Mountains as the backdrop.
- Home to Coachella, a dynamic downtown district, and the Palm Springs International Film Festival, once you step foot in this California oasis, you won’t want to leave.
- Palm Springs, California, is only two hours from both Los Angeles and San Diego.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.