Lead Operations for All California and Colorado Practice Sites as Regional Vice President!
- As Regional Vice President of EyeCare Services Partners (ESP)’s West market, you will play a pivotal role within the company’s operations and handle the day-to-day operations and administration of the business for all California and Colorado practice sites.
- Ensure that the company is maintaining its goals from both operational and cultural points of view. The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership and direction to physicians and personnel utilizing skills, tools, critical thinking, metrics, and a results-oriented mentality.
- The Regional Vice President is responsible for cost benefit analysis, revenue enhancement, overhead expense management, and process improvement, while delivering the highest level of quality patient care.
- This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations for ESP nationally and will empower the Directors of Operations, Practice Administrators (and any additional direct reports), and their teams with the leadership and resources they need to successfully complete initiatives.
- Must bring 8+ years of industry experience in healthcare leadership positions, with Ophthalmology experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- EyeCare Services Partners Management, LLC (ESP) is the nation’s largest vertically integrated multi-specialty ophthalmologic services company.
- ESP’s affiliated ophthalmologists, optometrists, and ambulatory surgery centers serve communities in California, Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Florida, D.C., and Maryland.
- Since its founding in May 2014, ESP has affiliated with dozens of practices that are locally dominant and clinically differentiated, providing the highest quality patient-centered care. Learn More: www.espmgmt.com.
- EyeCare Services Partners’ California and Colorado brand practices include:
- EyeLux Optometry: www.eyeluxoptometry.com: 1 location in San Diego with 2 doctors
- Inland Eye Specialists: www.inlandeyespecialists.com: 8 locations (Fallbrook, Hemet, Menifee, Murrieta, Temecula, and San Diego), 16 doctors
- Milauskas Eye Institute: www.milauskas-eye.com: 5 locations (Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, and La Quinta), 10 doctors
- Shasta Eye Medical Group, Inc.: www.shastaeye.com: 4 locations (Redding), 5 doctors
- Colorado Eye Center: www.coloradoeyecenter.com: 6 locations (Boulder, Parker, Louisville, Thornton, and Broomfield), 13 doctors
- Omni Eye Specialists: www.omnieye.com: 7 locations (Denver, Brighton, Thornton, Fort Collins, Louisville, and Englewood), 7 doctors
- The preferred location for the Regional Vice President to reside is within the California market with travel to all California and Colorado offices/clinics expected on a frequent basis. The California market includes Northern California (Redding) and Southern California (San Diego to Palm Springs).
- California has always been a trendsetter when it comes to the culinary arts—from its extraordinary array of ethnic fare to its cutting-edge, vegetable-forward, local-leaning food habits—often referred to as “California cuisine.”
- Its terrain includes cliff-lined beaches, redwood forest, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Central Valley farmland, and the Mojave Desert. Biking, year-round golf, horseback riding, swimming, and tennis are major forms of recreation in the desert and mountain areas.
- Endless rows of vines generate amazingly diverse wine tasting experiences—including everything from high-end pairings in the Napa Valley to neighborly barn tastings in Sonoma County to cave tours and winemaker chats from Mendocino County to Temecula.