Serve as Interim OR Manager for Monday-Thursday Shift at Medical Center in Sunny California!
- The Interim Operating Room Manager will oversee daily departmental operations during a 10-hour shift (10:00am-8:30pm) Monday-Thursday at a medical center.
- Reporting to the Director of Surgical Services, the Interim Manager will supervise nursing personnel in the OR, Anesthesia, and SPD units.
- Bachelor’s degree, BLS, and active California nursing license required.
- CNOR and Master’s degree preferred.
- Palm Springs, California, is a resort city, famous for its mid-century modern architecture and numerous recreational activities including biking, swimming, golf, horseback riding, hiking, and tennis.
- Reveled as Hollywood’s playground, you’ll bask in year-round sunshine, gorgeous scenery, and electric entertainment venues, all with the San Jacinto Mountains as the backdrop.
- Home to Coachella, a dynamic downtown district, and the Palm Springs International Film Festival, once you step foot in this California oasis, you won’t want to leave.
- Palm Springs, California, is only two hours from both Los Angeles and San Diego.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!