Join a nationally recognized large healthcare system in southern California as their new Director, Emergency Department!
- The Director, Emergency Department, will be responsible for maintaining efficient functions of designated nursing units and will serve as a resource for supervisory needs for staff members as well as any decisions regarding patient care.
- Reporting to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) the Director of Emergency Department will demonstrate a passion and commitment around helping create and maintain a positive and collaborative culture and will strive to foster positive working relationships with staff, physicians, and senior leadership members while focusing strongly on staff wellness throughout the department.
- The Director of the Emergency Department must bring extensive knowledge pertaining to compliance standards and will ensure that all unit operations are within local, state, federal, and organizational compliance regulations.
- The Director of the Emergency Department will employ evidence-based best practices to drive strategies around improving throughput and departmental culture, patient satisfaction, and strengthening the overall patient care throughout the department.
- Seeking a hands-on collaborative leader to engage with and provide leadership development to staff within the ED, as well as intentionally partner with physicians, hospital inpatient departments, and system leadership, all with a focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Candidates will ideally bring 3+ years of Director-level experience within a related setting.
- BSN is required; master’s degree is preferred.