Seeking a strong hands-on leader to become the new Interim Director of Infection Prevention in California!
- The Interim Director of Infection Prevention will report directly to the CNO and will oversee infection prevention operations.
- Responsible for evaluating the entire hospital and getting back to baseline for reporting and correction activities.
- Ideal candidates will be hands-on leaders and have the ability to build a monitoring plan as well as educating department leads on findings.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- Palmdale, located in Los Angeles County, is home to a mild climate and is situated near the scenic San Gabriel Mountains.
- The rapidly growing city boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year and, given its proximity to Los Angeles, gives residents easy access to beaches, amusement parks and professional sports.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!