Join a Massachusetts hospital as the new Interim Quality Manager!
- The Interim Quality Manager will be responsible for stabilizing the department, organizing, and overseeing routine daily work and regulatory reporting, as well as driving capacity management for additional volume.
- Promote a culture of safety and work to improve fall rates within departments.
- Ideal candidates will bring a strong quality background and demonstrate the ability to be a hands-on leader.
- Support efforts as it pertains to Culture of Safety and Psychological Safety.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- The Town of Palmer is comprised of four separate and distinct villages; Depot Village, Thorndike, Three Rivers and Bondsville. Founded in 1716, this small community has had a long history of supporting industry along the Ware, Swift, Quaboag and Chicopee Rivers.
- Enjoy the collegiate vibe around University of Massachusetts-Amherst, a top university in Amherst Center. Experience the area’s live music or attend a sporting event.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.