Oversee operations and staffing for a busy ophthalmology clinic as the Interim Clinical Manager near San Francisco
- The Interim Clinical Manager, Ophthalmology Clinic will assist with putting standards in place to establish accountability and best practices
- Commit to mentoring and developing staff, ensuring they are working to the best of their abilities
- Help better define the role of nurses within practice operations and ensure staffing & scheduling can accommodate high patient volume (400+ patients daily)
- Scope includes 85 FTEs and four Assistant Nurse Managers
The Ideal Interim Leader
- Must have California RN license and Bachelor’s degree
- Practice management or similar outpatient clinic leadership experience required
- Palo Alto is located just 35 miles south of San Francisco, with the Bay to its East, and the coastal mountains to its West
- The city has much to offer for all ages - from sculpture and botanical gardens to the infamous Stanford University campus
- Palo Alto is home to some of the best restaurants in the Bay area, as well as the nationally acclaimed theater group, TheatreWorks
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!