Help a California healthcare organization identify and introduce updates to current employee pay policies as the Interim Total Rewards Compensation Consultant
- Analyze, design and administer the organization’s compensation program
- Optimize existing compensation policies and recommend new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with current compensation trends and salary surveys
- Provides advice on pay decisions, guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, while identifying creative solutions to advance compensation-related programs
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance
- Assist Managers to create new job description, ascribe Licensure and Education requirements appropriately, create career ladders and oversee promotions
- Must have Bachelor’s degree plus at least five years of benefits/compensation experience in a healthcare setting
- Palo Alto is located just 35 miles south of San Francisco, with the Bay to its East, and the coastal mountains to its West.
- The city has much to offer for all ages - from sculpture and botanical gardens to the infamous Stanford University campus.
- Palo Alto is home to some of the best restaurants in the Bay area, as well as the nationally acclaimed theater group, TheatreWorks.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!