Exciting opportunity to join a California Health Care Center as Interim Technical Assistant Clinic Manager!
- The Interim Technical Assistant Clinic Manager provides will provide on-site supervision and support for ambulatory clinic day-to-day operations of a vision center.
- This role will report to the Executive Director, Ambulatory Care & Service Lines.
- This leader will be expected to plan, organize, manage, and coordinate clinic services and staff to achieve continuous and optimal patient care within a clinic that may span across multiple sites or consist of multiple specialties.
- Other responsibilities include attracting, developing, and retaining talent. Along with creating alignment and accountability across the team and implementing process improvement strategies.
- The ideal candidate will have three years of progressive and directly related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be available to start within two weeks of acceptance.
- Palo Alto is located just 35 miles south of San Francisco, with the Bay to its East, and the coastal mountains to its West.
- The city has much to offer for all ages - from sculpture and botanical gardens to the infamous Stanford University campus.
- Palo Alto is home to some of the best restaurants in the Bay area, as well as the nationally acclaimed theater group, TheatreWorks.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!
- View AMN Healthcare’s current COVID-19 updates, including vaccination information.