Interim Clinical Education Specialist Opportunity in Northern California!
- As Interim Clinical Education Specialist, you are responsible for creating structured training for staff members, ensuring that each department is following the documented policy and procedures, and helping to facilitate the move to a new facility via orientation
- Goals include executing an effective training plan, ensuring that training needs are met in relation to the operational and logistical considerations of the new facility, and effectively coordinating with and providing feedback to department leaders
- Must be immediately available
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Active California RN license is required
- Please ensure that proof of current California license is represented on your resume
- Palo Alto, California has much to offer for all ages, from beautiful sculptures and botanical gardens to the world-renowned Stanford University campus
- Palo Alto is home to some of the best restaurants in the Bay Area, as well as the nationally acclaimed theater group TheatreWorks
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; 401(k) retirement plan; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.