148-Bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Los Angeles Area Seeking its Next Administrator!
- The Administrator will provide oversight for all operational functions of the La Paz Geropsychiatric Center and represent the program to state and county agencies, external partner groups, and across Telecare departments.
- As the strategic leader for the Center, the Administrator will establish the vision for the program and create initiatives that reinforce the organization’s culture, personalized patient care, and overarching Telecare priorities.
- The Administrator will ensure regulatory compliance, oversee quality assurance performance improvements, develop staff, and build teams.
- Must bring significant Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in California required.
- La Paz Geropsychiatric Center is part of Telecare, a rapidly growing family- and employee-owned company that has been treating individuals with serious mental illness since 1965. Programs are recovery-focused and clinically effective, designed in partnership with local, county, state and other behavioral health organizations. With more than 130 programs and 4,000+ employees, Telecare’s services are provided in multiple states.
- A 148-bed locked Institute of Mental Disease (IMD) and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), La Paz Gero-Psychiatric Center serves adults aged 50 and older with severe and persistent mental illnesses. La Paz maintains a multidisciplinary team made up of psychiatrists, medical doctors, nurses, social workers, dietitians, and rehabilitative staff.
- Treatment at La Paz is based on the philosophy that all individuals have the potential to improve their level of functioning and make choices that impact their quality of life. The goal of La Paz is to reduce the symptoms of severe mental illness; provide safe, effective medical and psychiatric treatment to all residents; and allow individuals more choice and involvement in their treatment.
- Paramount, California, is part of the greater Los Angeles area, a sprawling metropolis in southern California with the Pacific Ocean to its West and the San Gabriel Mountains to its East.
- With its year-round Mediterranean climate, Los Angeles is the perfect place to get outside and be active - the city offers hiking trails for every level of hiker, exciting mountain biking trails, and miles of beaches offering robust waves and hidden coves.
- The city boasts thriving restaurant and bar scenes with world-famous restaurants owned by iconic chefs like Wolfgang Puck, and speakeasy-themed bars with secret entrances and passwords.
- Sunset Boulevard alone sets corporate skyscrapers next to artsy villages, with cultural marketplaces just a few miles from upscale shopping.