You don’t need a passport to visit Paris; this Texas hotspot is home to a cowboy hat wearing Eiffel Tower and your new job as Interim Director of Case Management
- Oversee case management services and delivery of care across the continuum as the Interim Director
- RN required
- No less than 23 cities and towns in the U.S. are named after the capital of France, but only one takes the title of “The Second Largest Paris in the World"
- This version of Paris even has its own 65-foot-tall Eiffel Tower illuminating bright beautiful colors at night, complete with a 10-gallon red cowboy hat
- Beyond the obvious influences of its European cousin, Paris is a thriving town with an active arts scene, picturesque parks, and all sorts of fun annual events
- Paris is an ideal destination for those looking for a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of the big city
- With a downtown square full of interesting architecture, local shops and restaurants, as well as a variety of museums and historic sites, there’s no shortage of things to do in Paris
- Paris is roughly 1.5 hours from Dallas
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!