The Colorado Mountains are calling for the new Interim SPD Manager!
- The Interim Manager will be responsible for coming in and quickly learning the plan, design, and staffing of the new high disinfection area as well as ensuring its success in moving to the SPD.
- Scope of the role includes 100 FTEs- 30 of which the SPD Manager will be responsible for overseeing.
- Ideal candidate will bring subject matter expertise and robust knowledge and history as it pertains to SPD.
- Covid and flu vaccine required for this role.
- BSN in addition to one of the following certifications: CRCST, CIS, CBSPD, IAHCSMM, or CHL.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks upon acceptance.
- A small town with a big heart, Parker is a place rooted in history and heritage. The spirit of the west that lives here is matched in character only by our embrace of forward-thinking innovation. This rare balance offers experiences that are unique even for Colorado.
- Whether you seek genuine family time with our year-round community events and activities, inspiration in our arts and culture venues, solitude in our miles of open space and trails or togetherness with old friends and new in our cafes and restaurants, time spent in Parker will be remembered for a lifetime.
- During the winter, the Parker Ice Trail at Discovery Park, located next to Parker's Library on Mainstreet and Pine Drive, is available seven days a week. One of the only ice trails in the country, the Parker skating path meanders through the park reminiscent of a frozen river or canal.
Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and lasting improvements. Learn more about being a B.E. Smith interim leader.
- The industry’s best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E. Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The employment relationship is structured to provide you all the benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E. Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out our compact nursing license map for details!